Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Friday 15 February 2013

Philosophy again, now about expectation...

If you read  the right side of this blog, I put there some comments about expectation. And previous post, I also accidently  came across 'expectation' again.  The type of expectation in trading need to be clearly defined, as the mind want to know what to be expected. It's  natural for a trader expect profits, but that not realistic in trading and could bring unnecessary pressures. The most important expectation is  the ability to remained objective after a loss. It's not easy, but every traders need to pass "this gate" to proceed.

About my setups....today Friday and I took a break from simming my B&W setups. I feel good about this, but its weird that I felt no hurry as usual...enjoy the weekend, enjoy life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.