Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Friday 31 December 2010

Termination of old ISP

I'm a very patient man.

To prove it, 3 weeks dead internet and I still cling to my ISP..Only a week good connection and then another 2 weeks of dead internet..If I still proceed with my patient demeanour,,then it is dumb.

Trading is very hard enough for 95% world population and I dont want to start new year 2011 with the same ole problems in 2010.So I give them my stop loss.But need another 2 weeks before new ISP comes in.

Meanwhile I have preparing my self with revised setup that I can write it on a business card.
Only 2 filters and 2 subfilters and I'm in..........( compared to old setups that have 5 filters, 3 subfilters.)

Yes, that is a damn fast setup. Any dead internet connection will screw it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.