Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 21 December 2010

"Sang" - Who cares if someone makes more than me on a trade?

http://www.sanglucci.com/education/the-psychology-of-trading/#more-1358
Who cares if someone makes more than me on a trade? Who cares if I didn’t get the whole move? Who cares if I sold out and the stock ended up doing what I thought it was going to do? Who cares if I missed a banger? The answer to all these questions and anymore you can come up with is…
NOBODY CARES, ONLY YOU! The market is the market and there are opportunities every second. If we get a couple moves we’re closer to where we want to be. If we don’t WHO THE FUCK CARES, more are on their way.
Do yourself a favor and tell your ego to go screw itself tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.