Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 14 February 2019

YM..here I come

10 years ago I decided to to trade TF Russel.
Then I switched to CL when I cant 'read' TF when they changed exchange.
Then I switched to NQ when CL is like a mad women when somebody out there found new OIL source and invaded new country
When I thought NQ is a good thing, I seem cant get hold of it. NQ like rodeo bull and seems its liquidity dried like the previous TF, CL
Now I found I like YM but my account now is too small compared to 10 years ago.
MAYBE I will trade YM this year.
Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. If you used to trade TF, it have been back under CME with RTY symbol. I think it's movement is also back to the way it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out..tq Cory

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.