Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 8 February 2018

The mystery of trading mind

The manual sides of trading (not robot)
Just for thoughts
Hundreds of sim trading is not like one real trading.
Dont get me wrong..newbie needs hundreds of sim tradings.
But once we get one RELIABLE idea, it need to be tested with real trading.
But if real trading is ended with failure, does it make that idea is wrong ?
Nope. Becos it ALSO depends the state of trader's mind.
AND ,state of  mind can be influenced by (charts) environments.

I found that my additional sma has changed my original idea in live market yesterday.
The origimnal idea will show the money yesterday, but it ended with failure becoz of 1 additional sma that not synhcro with my trading idea
So now I deleted that sma.
Same idea and same charts now... but now I will look for..

a) horizontal location of T8,
b) look for the 'close out' location
c) by using ema T8....dont look for pullback, look for current trend action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.