Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Candle pattern only valid in 5 min chart

It will not that accurate in other TF - showed that majority use 5 min candle pattern.. But it will not make  me the champ with the golden gun. To be a champ, I need an edge.

btw.. for my current templates are:

1) Daily candle (standard)
2) 5000 volume - for SR (edge)
3) 5 min - for candle pattern (standard)
4) 1500 volume - for drawing lines (edge)

I called this.. D5515 setup , yaeh I know readers of this blog will laugh at how much I changed the setup since 2009...hahaha...even now my sierracharts file still  full of setting names across the screen from left to right that left ..after I deleted previous hundreds of chart settings

Profitable SIM today and yesterday, and I plan to SIM D5515  till it burned into my subcon mind.

This setup is my jungle now.

Burn baby burn. Take me to a clear path.

I will be ready to live NQ this March..one year after ditching crazy CL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.