Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Testing SIM one little idea

One old trader saying, "let winners run" seems not doing well in current environment
I intrepreted that by setting  a far dream target and when it not achieved, manually changed it. In practical, I'm frozen - because I want to be objective and hands off the action.
So the results were near always negative.
It takes me a longest time to accept that fact.
How can I know which one is the winner ?

Another old saying  is "get it and run"
I set a realistic target price.
Result ,,won 2 sims.

This is I called "Target settings".
By using semi auto trader, my brain has extra RAM to think about this..
So after a brief thinking... I think 'target' is more important than a stop loss. Both are exit/END orders, Right ?
The diff....Target will give u profit, stop loss will you give a stop..uhh... LOSS
I think I will begin with the END in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.