Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 17 October 2017

65% and I thought i Passed Win Lose ratio SIM test

my SIm xperiment is over and i feel that I could trade live NQ after this.
4 years trading CL on off was differentt compared with NQ
Yeah I have another 7 rounds of SIM ..but I bored to do SIM...I prefer live trading
My win/lose ratio is 65% with the current set up.
In prevous posting my pass mark is 60%. Thats the 1st key

2nd key to win this crazy trading game is to consistently apply the trading rules .
And I managed to follow the rules via some indicators with price actions.
Price actions alone is difficult for me..becoz intrepretation of situations differs...
So how to trade if the intrepretations/situations keep changing/confusing my judgment ??
So in my trading mind ---
""The indicators are the the rules and price actions is the trigger""

The 3rd key is the bottom line -the cold DOLLARs  you may asked..
Well I dunno how to answer that becoz that is the market's job...

I hope I can get the financial freedom through 2 keys and let the 3rd keys hold by the crazy mkt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.