Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Indys

After done several live trades, NQ behaviour is different than CL, of course...
I have to put again 2 indicators on my NQ chart -- DMI and stochastic.
There are no sins using indicators I supposed...
Simply becoz I want to trade like a robot, and no emotion, judgement, whatever (laugh, pls)

However, these indys also not accurate, becoz actually the trading is in price.
So I will put a line in chart price...
My objective  is to trade REPEATABLE PATTERNs when
DMI=SMI=PRICELINE (so 3 filters are in)

Once repeatable patterns achieve 60/40 right/wrong  % ratio, and ROR is 2x return/1x risk..
I will trade live again...

#herecomesthegrump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.