Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Office politics

In my office yesterday, the bozzes are promoted to bigger positions - Directors.
In my memory, they have been upgraded a year ago. - Group GM
And 2 years before that, their grades also promoted- GM
And During the last time I'm promoted as junior level mgmt M 6 years ago, they already promoted to a senior levels substantially - SM
Somebody just have their lucks, even though their departments got losses year after year - market share and money. Its all recorded in proper reports. Somebody dont read reports. or worse, didnt work
and pass all responsiblities to others to freeing their time golfing

Thats why I like trading.
in trading, if I dont follow the rules - I will lose
in trading, if i follow the wrong rules - I will lose
in trading, if i didnt work - I will lose

In all craziness of CL market esc on Wednesday EIA , it still reasonable most of the time and even accurate to a tick!
Its a mad world out there, and many mad politicians.
unreasonables and jungle rules

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.