Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Friday 6 January 2017

Different approach this time

The old routine - open pc and fixed eyes on chart till my eyes burning and my brain tired and made silly mistakes.

So beginning of this new year, I will start a new routine.
1) open pc
2) write down what i see on chart, my entry, my exit (based on Trader X blog) - gurus said this is THE PLAN
3) calculate possible timing entry - target time
4) if the market is slow (70% of time) , I shall wait at other waiting area - watching tv or chatting with family members till target time
5) happy hour shooting trade if market proved that I'm synchro and IN THE EFFECTIVE KILLING ZONE (plan = mkt)

In fact i already started it yesterday...I waited on my bed, and dozed off xtra 2 hours instead of target time 30 min.

May be I failed to profit yesterday, but at least I conserved my energy ..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.