Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Rambling for no reason & 5 min chart

I realised that most of traders use 5 min chart for CL.
Yesterday prove this case, also like 1001 cases before...
I use a smaller TF than that 1 or 2 mins.
A democracy can failed at certain times - e.g. gov shutdown (let those clever politicians solved their problems). A democracy is always agree to disagree. But working as a team always need everybody to agree. Conclusion : Thats why politicians do the talking, and the others do the working.
However, democracy always right in trading, because democarcy in trading is risking the real working money
Therefore , I will use 1 of my eye to look at 5 min TFrame...
even though I hate that 5mins chart ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.