Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Why aspiring traders need to think like fashion designers

1) Trading is not about logic, trading is more about result of 'styles' of majority traders  (Yesterday, CL price bent at UNlogical SR lines).

2) Trading is not about an edge, but trading is more about 'fashionable tactic' of the moment. I discovered, accidently, that at the moment Fibos seems in fashion....and I know only a thing about Fibo..the 50%

3) Trading is certainly not random but trading is more like fashion of the moment.

Now, I remembered that some old traders said trading is both an art and science. I agreed in the 'art' part. I need to throw the 'science' part, less I will go 'crazy' applying 'scientific logic' in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.