Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Still in philosophical mood

Constant and change are powerful words
Only the powerfuls can keep things as normal as possible.
But change is a result that happened for old constant things
Therefore, how we can keep things constant but yet change things a bit...
Then a word such 'flexibilty' comes to the mind.
 Flexibility is a powerful concept in trading.
Among soccer fans, phrase like  'bending' like Beckham is sounded familiar.

case in point :
I changed my chart frame form my usual number and I missed the familiar signal.

lesson:
May I say like this...dont change your setup but be flexible in changing your magnifying scope ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.