Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Philosopher me (the rambling continue)

10000 hrs theory

 (I keep writing this pyscho things because I wanna pushed something really simple edge  that I overlooked before - the blindspots)

I think a small trader with small capital need to invest more time than traders with bigger capital, as his 1 lot trade cant move market. Traders with banks will require less hours, and psychologically, have more confidence.

Therefore, to build up his money and confidence, the small trader need to be satisfied with small profits. After a while he can hold the position, looking for trends.

Why ? the emotional capital (confidence) is more important than money.

OK, I need a clear goal : (I have no profit goal all this while...)

 I want to make nett $250 per week with 1 lot. That it . no more . no less with 40 sample trades

my mentor:
http://traderkingdom.com/trading-futures-education-topics/trading-futures-basics/2959-the-big-traders-secret-for-small-traders


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.