Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Taken Notes (setup adjustment)

Now I keep 3 charts (MTF):
A)  1 standard 5 min setup to see other traders screen ;). Have a standard volume indicator.
B) one  personalized chart  as my overall trading map that purely rely on candlestick pattern (without sma/ema as I found that ema/sma in that timeframe is not reliable). Have an improvised volume indicator
C ) one new chart setup that really focus on sma line & SR lines (without rely on candlestick pattern as the candlestick pattern on this chart is not that reliable). Without volume indicator

The objective is to find a balance feedback for my trading brain.

Observation of these combination as follows in SIM:
1st day = profitable but the paper profits decreased as I tend to overtrading in SIM
2nd day=antiCIPApation of move needed to done in big frame before the small frame, not vice versa then prove it...this is a CORE nature of trading. Tehnical alone is not enough. Usage of small frame like scalping, and usage of bigger frame is sniping the trend- and antiCIPation is easier in BIgger frame. The difficult thing is anticipation is not printed on chart- so I cant trust my eye, I need to trust my judgment. based on tehnical dan some funnymentals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.