Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 13 December 2012

December - the start of an end

The last batch of live trades left me with a profit of about USD 15 after costs...yeeay.
Which is on par with these guys ( http://www.livetradingchallenge.com/results.pdf )
LoL.
Now is December and it's time to think back my plan forward...
After years of colorful charts with scriibles up and down....I decided to END of these,
So now still in SIMMING mode
No pivots
No PHLC.
No indies.
I'm now testing MTF clean charts with volume only in 10m, 5m, 2m, 30s...in different shades of reds and blueish greens CandLeStiCK with optional lines drawn manually.



I will keep it at least till Q1 2013 (end Mac) whatever happens....(you saw my mind always changing wave here so often like the market)
Plan to have another rounds of live *LFT in January 2013...

* LoW freq trading ..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.