Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 15 October 2012

My trigger is the ? mark

I saw  my set up...The question pop up..Is this the one ? No answer from my brain..
The market follow my plan.

Then I saw a nice line near 9am...Again that question pop up.Is this the one ? No answer from my brain.
The market drop according my plan.

Then no more question pop up...and no more signal...

Of course I knew that CL will run amok today as both my son AND wife besides me in front of the PC - as I were preparing my 8 y.o. son for his end of year exam. But this should not the excuse as I acknowledged it already. I have to accept the fact that I need to execute the plan when the moment come even though I could be distracted by anything....

I knew the ? mark came as my brain acted as a safety regulator for my best interest. I had a clear cut plan in my mind.. But when the moment came, the brain not giving a "go" nod, instead it give out a "? " mark.

From this experience I also printed a checklist to execute...May be my Visual brain need that assurance when it pop up a ? mark when moment of the lowest risk for entry come . A top-rated hospital staff once told me that they marked several checklist to ensure they do the right thing even though they knew it already, just to be on the safety side...i.e don't cut the wrong eye, or cut the wrong leg.

I realized that the highest risk is not to take action according to plan.On the other hand, to be fair, I will give chance myself some initial errors in executing the plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.