Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hmm

CL moved early, as early as 6.30am !..I hated when that happen as I know it meant that today's opportunity is as good as gone already..and I hated it further when it prove me correct.....What left was tricky precision move that hard to be detected at 8am..then choppy session even though volume was high..One the reason was CL has dropped to an abyss that has no real support at the bottom - so I GUESSED it want to find firm footing first.

ps. OMG CL can read my mind...when I was typing the prev para I heard my audio alert but I ignored it...then I saw the chart show a perfect entry..

lesson: If you're a trader, don't give up your hope in the market,  you need to LOVE IT....and... if the market moved early ..I need to wait till 10.35am before close shop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.