Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Make your own rule

 I was teaching my boy, so I switched to SIM.
Then I saw my set up.
The market then left me at the station, but I didnt' care..I sim short at MY price where the risk is lower.
My mentality at that moment :  I didn't care about the market, but I care for my setup and plan. 
1 lot
Then I continued teaching my boy.
After a while 10min, I looked at my screen : greenback usd +860 in fake sim money.
I forgot....How I did that ?
I mean why in SIM ?..oh yeah...my boy distracted me..nevermind, my time is more precious with him.

p.s. as my trading mind progressed further I changed my blog name to Sniping the Jackal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.