Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Voice & Volume

One good thing when you at rest, you're free to think the strategy.

I used this blog to capture the charts and show the results, but something is lack that difficult for me to back-track - the emotional rollercoster while trading . How to record while your fingers clicking the mouse:

So my new idea that I'll  use live audio recording using a cassette recorder ...ala autopsies dr

Another thing is that I will reintroduce volume to my charts . In the past the volume clouded my judgment while I'm looking at pure price action, and now I felt I learned enough price action, I will study volume-action.

One step ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested to see how the volume analysis goes with Oil. I've tried with varying levels of success in the past but decided to stop trading Oil for the good of my account. It will be good to get some conversation going on that subject!

    Cheers,

    Liam

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.