Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 29 March 2012

High Risk High Gain - No trade

Comment on 2 charts - D daily and T trading charts

My D daily chart showed that current position was within higher risk SR and the market was going down and if it break a support, it will go further down.
My T trading chart was going up exactly following my thinking.

My 1st error is I thought the market will back to base to pivot point that higher up, actually the S1 could also be the base. I didnt experience this before.

My 2nd error was - as my T trading chart was exactly following my thinking, so I sticked to it . I should not ignore my D daily chart, as It still the dominant chart.

Once the move going down, I made 2 limit order to go long as this is my bad tendency to show how clever I am :). However, I realized that this against major trend so cleared it before, amazingly,  the market touch it once and going up temporarily. Here I did it right even though I lost opportunty to profit as these moves were really high risk coz i t against the trend. The market then gone down for good 2 more times

Good learning day

PS. From now I shall use 2 left reference candles in my T chart as it is better :)

Will add 20 ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.