Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Friday 30 September 2011

Finding the right time frame

This post dated 25 Oct 2012, edited an old post

Every traders that worth their 'bloods' knew that market changed from time to time.
And the best pattern are useless when used in the wrong timeframe.
It is like a flower in the hand of the monkey..we all need good monkey.
So traders use MTF...but it didn't solved the problem.
It only solved if you use the right TF
But how to know which one is the one  TF?
Use the Doji.
Yes, Doji is useless most of the time but,
Doji has a special place in the charts
If you look at the Doji... you'll be reminded it is the permanent pattern in the sniper's scope.
Don't laugh...see, I can read your mind.
Do you think I'm joking my friend...this is serious money at stake....
So when you read someone said he/she use NODoji, he/she is more akin a teacher than a trader.
What the meaning of a Doji ?
do the homework and you'll see what I meant I use the Doji to check the right TF.
I will not give the straight answer, but I'm not cruel...I gave you a clue to a hidden treasure.
I hope myself will not forget this post :) so I labelled it..this post will be lost after some time except to those who follows my blog :)