Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 1 August 2011

Way To Go

SIM - This session the CL repeating its die-hard behaviour . It confirmed my CL theory.


Go to the base and jump : Jump up or jump down.

So my WTG

1) identify the base first - starting line, normally at the Pivots and SR
2) check the space of least resistance - direction
3) look for the pattern - the trigger - 2 types - the price pattern esp triangle , the candle esp hammer (pin bar), bigger candle and doji (spinning top)
4) My Stop Manager will deal with my losses , so I will concentrate only on the profits.
5) I may use stop order and market order where necessary
6) Special obs: Turnaround : After a long trend or long candle, usually followed by a hammer, a candle (various types) then price cross the line of dojis. Enter at the correct side of dojis lines.


Disclaimer : Foooollow at your own risk. You may have the knowledge but you dont have the xperience to deal with my set up.