Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 14 July 2011

Trading schedule, pattern, usual mumbling

I will revised my trading schedule as follows:

Mon, Tue, and Friday : 8-10.30
Wednesday & Thursday : 8-11.00 . I missed the previous 2 days while the market long (wed) and short (thurs) at 10.30 ...when EIA news and gas report were released

Old things...Patterns are valid : SR line, triangle, hammer ( 50% position entry), pivot, next candle after doji ( need to repeat this to remind myself), line structure....

To learn new things:  so called ABC pattern...

I have 3 charts and yesterday I failed to see all 3. I focused to only 1 chart, therefore I mised the SCREAMING signal to short in 2 other charts. My mistake focusing to 1 chart only coz I'm tired.

I will maintain 1 momentum indicator only to show the MOMENTUM, not the price as I will look at the price for PRICE itself. If truly intrepreted and used MOMENTUM indicator is a Leading indicator

My mind : I have problem focusing my mind this week due to distractions. Sigh.