Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Saturday 2 July 2011

June Statement -81.23

Opinion 1: I have no more 'Afraid to Trade' syndrom. Compare trade log with last 2 months,  literally I broke the ice.

Opinion 2 : I found that my scalping style was more successful than my last 'positionin' trade that made me nett negative this month. 

Fact : Detail check with the chart revealed that actually my 'context view of the market was really bad'. I'm surprised that I took short trades in a clearly long trend and vice versa. No wonder I felt that way during live trading. I follow SMALL rules but ignore BIGGER rules. What save me from disaster this time was my trade management - cut loss short - that result as if I'm scalping.

Action: I will sim trade 1 session, with this revised mentality




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.