Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tryin times

My PC had 3 components replaced due to the lightning - power, motherboard and network card. As the old AM2 motherboard has sold out due to AM3 now entering PC market, I have to asked several shops and thank God, one shop had a stock.

I also placed a lightning isolator in place. This is tropical Malaysia, thunderstorm is normal here.

After 2 warming up sessions I'm eager to trade. However, it was raining heavily and suddenly my adsl and telephone line suddenly went out.

Now I suspect that the technician probably did not secure the contact lines under the roof,  the lines may be shortcircuited by rainwater. and it will be confirmed if my lines are okay after raining stop.

This early morning I open the internet, it was okay and the phone line was fine too.

Damned, it's now confirmed.

I have to go up to the roof again,  to put the exposed lines under the roof.

God help me. Clicking trades is easier than all this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.