Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Don't be like Gadaffi when trading

As I wanna to test my new set up and my hypothesis , I simming in past few days.

the tests:

1) Tick and  2 min
2) CCI
3) 'I follow rule'
4) Pivot

the taraaaaa....results...drum roll pls

1) Tick chart is better with than  2 min .  Wait......however, sometimes 2 min frame is better than ticks


2) CCI is good but I need to trade it live with other indicators...There many holy grails in trading...not only one. Ha....

3) "I follow rules" but as times goes by ...my reaction to the rules is slow..like a drunkard..so better stop trading sooner than later. Dont be like Gadaffi when trading

4) The Pivot, when the trendline break near pivot, all indicators are useless...this is where you need to rely on pure price action. I'm late in learning Pivot as I thought its mumbo jumbo..but as everyone looked at the same pivots, may be this is where self-fulfilling prophecy starts.....thanks Duane for ur comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.