Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Trading between the Lines 2

After a long time....I scraped wma.....some said moving average is the most useful tool for most traders but I found that I could be distracted by it....It will be be replaced by pivot... I'm going into 'trading between the lines' concept...Going to learn about pivot....

So my lines of defence are:

1) Pivot (Learning stage)
2) Day OHLC
3) S & R

Pressure/Momentum  Indicators:

1) Modified MACD
2) TSI

Candle Patterns

1) Long Legs
2) Engulfing
3) Long Body (yeah...easy to remember...Longggg again )
4) SU1( this pattern is very good)

To make my chart pretty:
1) Bolingger Bands

Still, the ultimate tool is:
My eyes and brain :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.