Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Simple brackets & Stoch

Enough is enough.
I tossed out MACD for sideways market .
Why ? - Simply MACD is a variation of MA.
More important - it does not work in ranging mkt like yesterday. yesterday 2x, many2 yesterdays.

I put in Stoch Slow - but the setting need to be tweaked a little.
I have some experience with Stoch in TF Russell...
It is not a reliable indicator on its own.
So I put in 2 Stochs with diff setting.
Not enough.
This time I will use a new way of using stoch...with OHLC....
And only in fast frame, if it 2min charts, it will be fried.
So : 2 Stoch + OHLC + Trendlines + fast frame....

Too fast ?
Not to worry., My brain...
In ranging market like yesterday, the move is damn slow.
I will test it only for one day SIM then will go LIVE.
One day ?
I have thousand hours experience 'flying' those charts.

Of course, if the market in trend in this next session, my 'sideways plan' will be postponed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.