Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Not Funny

OK. 2 short stories.

As mentioned yesterday, I'm testing sideways setup in a supposed SIM mode. It got 2 ticks. When I saw the AT platform, the color was different. It was a LIVE mode ! !....I'm traded live actually .  Lucky.

I'm in sideways mood , so I switched to sideways chart. Use simple bracket to achieve target in the correct SIM mode this time. Once target achieved, the candle continue downhill. Flip to trendy chart--there it goes - loud and clear. . Too late to switch to LIVE mode...Wasted 80 ticks.Not so lucky this time.

Learned mistake. Now both sideway and trendy charts are side by side..no flipping when trading in session....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.