Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Saturday 31 July 2010

Bring it on

My Sim trading period is over, it is time to activate real trading mode, starts on 2 Aug 2010. August has the reputation of one of the worst month for trading ( and December is the other). . The exact date is 26/9/2010 - this blog is created 26/9/2009, but I decide to start real trade 1 month early for warming up. The  fasting month Ramadhan is coming in a week..I have no much time  for trading .... I will have only a few REAL trade ..  Hopefully the momentum is there to carry forward when August/Ramadhan is over.


Technical Specs:
Set Up: SU1 (alpha), C180 (beta)
Trading Code: CL only
Lot # : 1 only...yeah you read it rite...IF my SU1 so damn good, I can make money using half-lot...(to newbies like me:   this is suppose to be a joke. so please laugh....Ha ha)
Happy Hour : 1st session only 
Target trading frequency per week: 2 real trades
Monitors : 2 x 21.5" 
Trading platform: AT Infinity
Chart: Sierra

.... So CL, bring it on.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck returning to real trading. I hope you warm-up and prepare well for the coming days.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.