Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Thursday 8 July 2010

2nd monitor bought...

I should bought this lonngg time ago..its a Viewsonic Vx2233m . My 1st monitor is Benq TD2200HD

 ***********

I need a new wire (done)
I need to call technician (done)

I need to dismantle a single bed (done) and drill a hole for the ADSL cable (failed effort, the wall is too tough for the drill, so I have to use the window ..he he)
I need to relocate computer (done)
I need to buy another screen  (done)
I need a big poster of Hawaii :-) Oh no bikini, just palm trees at the beach
I need a colour printer to print charts and stick em on the wall ( I think the printer is very important -- traders, like other people... tend to forget)

2 comments:

  1. I loved having multiple monitors :) My friend has a huge 40inch HDTV that he uses to play poker. The more space you have (without overwhelming yourself) the easier it is to keep yourself organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another monitor is on my wish list too. But you know, given what I have now, I need return on my investments before I reinvest. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.