Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 3 May 2010

Preparing my trading room

This probation period is for me to understand the market.
As my account still not busted within a year, I still have a chance, according to Jeff Quinto

As my 1 year probation period will end soon, I will take my trading to a new level.

I'm waiting to setup a special trading room.
I need a new wire
I need to call technician
I need to dismantle a single bed
I need to relocate computer
I need to buy another screen
I need a big poster of Hawaii :-) Oh no bikini, just palm trees at the beach
It will take more time....
Meanwhile I'm just looking at 2 chart formats looking for lines that connect the dots.


Lines are like pillars- without it the market has no structure. But dont look at the wrong pillars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.