Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Trade what you see

This is a good phrase for traders.
And it depends a lot on charts

Talking about charts, I have switched to Sierra chart, I've to familiarise myself with it.
At most time the markets are RANGING around. So I will switch to RANGE chart. Common sense is it?.. not ?.
And most of my mistakes during ranging markets simply because I CAN'T SEE the triggers and force my trades.
That will take me back to As, from Xs. I know. But not from Zero..:-)

 For now, I still simming. And yeah my SIM is always green...wonder why....
Sim has value to a trader like me( I used to hate SIM, as I want to be 'real' trader ASAP)
The best part of SIM is NOT about experience...
 .
.


I don't lose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.