Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 19 April 2010

Before I forgot

I learned a lot from blogging my trade. The only problem is I always forgot.

I need to remember this.

1) lines 3 touchs (need extra screen)
2) 1 volume indicator
3) 2 chart formats
4) Be familiar with 2 markets as it will give you a power of choice
5) OHLC lines are the battle zones
6) Marobozu considered as confirmed candle
7) Need to play sentimental music during trading
8) Chart can be like an optical illusion

As always - Avoid Whipsaws !

2 comments:

  1. Thank's for your post, i really read your post so
    very interesting,But OHLC lines are the battle zones.....THANK'S

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.