Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 18 January 2010

Goal Setting

I never set my goal in a written form before this, but i will do it this time
I already SIM tested my trade in 2 sessions: Has achieved 70% rate
Since I have a negative net flow this month, I will set a short term target for me to achieve.

I want a net positive USD 100 in my CL trading this week.
Yes, only USD 100/week.
;-)

Further info:
http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2009/03/importance-of-daily-trading-goals.html

Looked like I will miss trading 19 Jan, have to attend old school's meeting

2 comments:

  1. Really like the "if you're so damn sure, use stops" from your "trading wisdom" list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he :-) I learned it the hard way

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.