Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 25 January 2010

Fear of unsure thing

I pull my trigger, then i realized  2 seconds later that is will be a loser becoz it is not my setup. Why I'm not following my plan?.. Well, i'm am tired of waiting for a beautiful chart. Next time when I felt like this I will just shutdown the computer. I remember the  feeling. Tired.

I cant force an ugly duck to become a swan

The market give me about 2 minutes to react but I'm not quickly out.  Strangely my mind is calm when the loss is a sure stoploss 100.But before this,my mind quickly stop it out  when my potential profit will be about 300.

Why I'm so quick to get out when I'm profitable but so slow to get out when I'm in trouble ?

Maybe becoz I want a sure thing. The loss is sure only 100, but the potential profit is unknown.

To technically amend my mental flaw, I will reduce my stoploss further to 50 only.

If I'm stopped out, I have the advantage of the second chance to risk another 50.

If I win, well, its another win for unknown profit. Up to 1000 if the swing is big..

Scary is it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.