Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Monday 14 December 2009

Another Orang Minyak

Before this I focus solely to TF chart.

My experience grew but TF move is stagnated.
With TF I know exactly when NOT to trade, so mostly I'm at sideline. When I'm bored I just jump in to the 'red sea'..

So I need something more active to trade, I need to find my match at my current level. "the chemistry" they said...

I heard many bad news from CL, the scary stories...
So I ask my broker the margin requirement of CL....

The asnwer came back : Its lower than TF !
Oh my !

 Now I will add CL to my screen.
Yes TF too, at the left side, farrrr.... from my red-button.
Will SIM CL at the moment.. 2 days SIM and then real trades.
(Only real trades teach me something, the SIM just to optimize my indicators of choice for CL)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! If you like TF, you'll like minyak, TST :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Jules !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.