Real happiness lies in gratitude.


QURAN IN ENGLISH - The most important book that everybody should read.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Trading is a game of probabilities

6. Fear of Trading, Hesitation to Pull the Trigger.


* Trading is a game of probabilities. I don’t have to be right every time. I just have to follow my rules. I know my system works. Every trade is either a profit or a stop. Any given trade is not of significance. The results over a certain time period are what matter. Trading within my proven system puts the odds on my side. I have to play to allow opportunities to materialize. I know I can trade by my rules. All I do is react to signals, a signal to enter and signal to exit, that are generated by my system. They take me in and out with no hesitation. I can observe the market and emotionally detach from it. Any stock movement is simply numbers that change following certain patterns. I know how to read those patters. I am totally focused on what the market is telling me. I can hear it and react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.